Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Overcoming Your Fears

Living a life outside the normal "box" can be scary. I have faced this for years and and happy to report that it was more than worth the "fears". 

I love living tiny in a camper. My needs are smaller....my carbon foot step is smaller...my stress is smaller....and my bills are smaller....and thus less fear. Happy Days!!!


Male Indigo Bunting

Gives you time to enjoy the most important things in life....

 My Granddaughter Rocks and is fearless!

Overcoming Your Fears.

“I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear
of falling or catching fire.
I choose to inhabit my days,
to allow my living to open me,
to make me less afraid,
more accessible;
to loosen my heart
until it becomes a wing, 
a torch, a promise.” Dawna Markova
Wishing Peace, Love, Health and Wealth to All!!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails