Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

New Chapter in My LIfe

I am about to embark on a an exciting new (and fearful) chapter in my Life. I am nearing retirement and thought this would be the perfect time to start a new business. Since I am passionate about our precious environment and against using harmful and questionable chemicals my products are eco-friendly. 


My Homemade Clothes Soap as only 4 ingredients: Castile Soap, Washing Soda, Baking Soda, and H20

 An alternative to Plastic Wrap and Wax Paper: 100% Cotton covered with 100% Natural Palm Oil Wax: Works for short term storage of non-leaky food items

I am selling locally in the Metro Atlanta Area. You can find this year at the Farmers Market in Cartersville, Georgia. 

Like my facebook : Jean-Living Simple to keep up with my product line. 

Help Save the Environment and Save Money at the Same Time! 

Wishing Peace, Love, Health, and Wealth to ALL!  

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails