Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Happy Earth Day...April 22, 2015!

Happy Earth Day!



Keeping the love inside until the temps stay warm. 

Update: Earth Day's weather was perfect! Started my Straw Bale Garden. I will be documenting my experience with this very neat way to garden. Especially for someone like me who has a bad back and not the greatest soil. This is a simple way to have a raised bed. 

I set up 3 bales cut sides up on cardboard in a sunny spot and watered them well. 

My Organic fertilizer should arrive just in time to apply and water in. Should be able to plant in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

Have you any advice on gardening with straw bales? Please share! 

What are you doing for Earth Day?

Wishing Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth to ALL! 

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails