Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Wake-up World:Trash is for Tossers: Zero Waste Alternatives: The Ultimate List.

Just found this site. Got to admire her energy and mission. I love her ideas on reducing our trash. I already do a few of these but need to step up and do more.
 Trash is for Tossers: Zero Waste Alternatives: The Ultimate List.: While the journey towards Zero Waste is never ending, these alternatives will help any step of the way! All of these alternatives...

We Need to do this for our children, grandchildren, birds and all living things. They are our future.

Cooper's Hawk visiting my yard
I am trying to share this important message. Please take note of all your purchases and how the waste impacts our environment. Start small by using reusable shopping bags. That is where I started. 

Wishing Peace, Love, Health, and Wealth....to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails