Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Great Backyard Bird Count 2015 and A New Camera!!!

A warm Hello to old friends who use to frequent my humble blog and to new friends who find interest in my posts.  

My old camera bit the dust last year. It had served me well for almost 10 years. Finally, I was able to replace it last week with an updated model. So far I am very happy with it.  

I took this photos of the birds in my backyard with my new Canon while doing the GBBC on Sunday 02/15/2015. 

Hope you enjoy....

 Carolina Wren
  Pine Warbler (Female)
Pine Warbler (Male)
White-throated Sparrow & American Goldfinches
Chipping Sparrow

Did you participate in the Great Backyard Bird Count? If so please share your experience.  

Wishing Peace, Love, Health, and Wealth To ALL!!! 

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails