Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Bedroom Painted~Bathroom Floor Duck Taped!

This has been Vacation Week so I chose to utilize this time and finish painting the inside of my camper...the bedroom. 
It was a hard chore to complete. My back gave me trouble but I got it done in two days. 
Before Picture....

This is the After Photo...
I love my new bedroom. It is amazing what a little paint can do plus getting rid of clutter. 

My bathroom floor was a horror. I searched online for a fugal way of doing flooring and found that you could Duck Tape a floor! Who Knew!?
So I Duck Taped my Bathroom floor for $4.99 and I love it. Easy to clean and replace.
 I may Duck Tape the rest of my camper floor. 

Wishing Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love to All!!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails