Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas From Northwest Georgia!

This is the season to be jolly yet we have had a rough lead in to this holiday season. I am praying and hoping that 2013 will be a better year for many of us (myself included).  I am spending Christmas in Atlanta with my daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter...and granddaughter soon to be born. My son and daughter-in-law will be there as well. It should be a good one. My only regret is that my sweet niece and her family won't be here. They live in NC. 

A very cool friend sent me this great Nativity Scene for Critters photo. I had to share it! Don't know who took this. Wish I did because this is amazing....



Is this not a sweet Nativity Scene? 

Merry Christmas to all my Blogging friends I have not forgotten you. I'll be back.

Wishing Peace, Love, Health, and Wealth to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails