Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ruby-throated Hummingbirds ~ Wild Bird Wednesday

I'm joining Stewart at Wild Bird Wednesday . If you love birds are have bird photos to share check this link out. It is a world-wide collection of bloggers who adore and photography wild/native birds. 

I almost gave up on having Hummingbirds. After a few that passed though....finally a pair claimed my yard as their own. I would like to think that the third one is their offspring. 



The one male, female and perhaps a male babe have provided me with endless hours of entertainment. 






I played this this image in Picasa. Kinda neat neon look....don't you think?

I played with this one also....a little. 

My sweet Nature loving niece gave me this beautiful Hummingbird feeder last Christmas. I am thrilled that it is so popular. BirdWatching Magazine published her story about her son Logan insisting that they help a Brown-headed Nuthatch. Read it HERE. You have to click on the fifth photo in the slideshow to read their story. I am so very proud of her and how she is raising her son to love and respect Nature.

Wishing Peace, Love, Health, and Wealth....to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails