Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Remodeling My Camper Phase III (Part 1)

I have finished painting my kitchen and living area. Love the green walls and turquoise kitchen cabinets....but I think I made a mistake with the cherry pink accent wall and kitchen back-splash wall. 

My friend Janis brought me some nice cotton curtains she couldn't use. They were perfect for the back and front windows. I couldn't find them in a shorter length for the end wall....so I had to settle for a different style. 

Do you like the cherry pink? If not then what color would look better?

Photo taken with the flash.
Photo taken without flash and lights

The Kitchen 


My friend Janis gave me some cedar shake boards. We are thinking they would make for an interesting black-splash. It would be different and I like different! What do you think?

The paint was purchased from Lowes. It was their Valspar brand and I used semi-gloss so it would be easy to clean. It was easy to use and covered well. No...they are not paying me to say this.

This project is far from being completed. I am looking for a small recliner and area rug, etc. The hall, bath, and my bedroom need to be painted. Whew!!!

Oh....the handles on the cabinets need replacing. The old ones are dated so I don't wish to use them. I have been pricing new ones and it will cost me a small fortune to replace them all! I could buy a few at a time and slowly replace them or I could come up with something unique to use. Any ideas would be appreciated.  

To my sweet, dear regular readers and blogging friends:  I am sorry that I haven't felt like blogging lately. Many thanks for your kindness, understanding, cyber hugs and prayers.  Y'all have helped get though a very difficult time in my life....and sadly the dust hasn't settled yet.  

However....I have decided that I should write a book in hopes that it will provide some help to others that have suffered from a narcissistic parent. I was able to be a part of her life and help when needed for the last 12 years without allowing her/or my sisters to "majorly" abuse me and I would like to share how I did it. So...I will be working on yet another project. Wish me major luck with this one because writing isn't easy for me.

Wishing Peace, Love, Health, and Wealth....to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails