Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Remodeling A 1971 Park Camper~Help Please!

I have lived in this camper for a little over 10 years. It is long due for a redo. My son Ryan has been a huge help: Ryan replacing my bedroom floor . 


It took two weekends but I managed to get the rest of the carpet out. It is now sadly in a landfill. Sure wish it could have been recycled. Oh well. 


I love being carpet free but discovered that part of the floor under the window air conditioner has rotted. This is due to the first one not being installed correctly. When I noticed the condensation, I had it corrected...but it was obvious too late...sigh


But that is not your problem. Ryan (my wonderful son) will get here to repair the floor...when he is able. He has a huge remodeling job on the other side of Atlanta. I will patiently wait...since he is the best.


In the meantime...I would like some ideas on how to redecorate my small space.


Here is the before carpet: 
 Here is the after carpet removal picture:

I didn't realize how tough it is to decorate a small space. 
Any and All thoughts will been appreciated!!!

Wishing Peace, Health,Wealth, and Love...to All! 

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails