Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Eastern Towhee ~ World Bird Wednesday

It has taken years to get a photo of an Eastern Towhee perched off the ground. Last week I got lucky. This male allowed me to get these photos.




Click the photos to get a really good look at this handsome bird. I love their red eyes. The ones in south Georgia are said to be white. Maybe one day I will be able to share a picture of them.


They always announce themselves before they arrive. Clink the link to listen to their "drink the tea" call.


Eastern Towhee ~ Call ~ Source: Cornell's All About Birds


These are delightful birds...I wish I could find one of their nests so I could photograph it. 


If you Love birds like I do then you will love visiting Springman's World Bird Wednesday  for more information and photos about birds from around the World!


Wishing Peace, Love, Health,and Wealth to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails