Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nature Center Magazine~My Interview

OK...today is the day that my first interview is being published. I am kinda nervous but have learned that the truth is always best. Sure hope y'all like learning more about me.


I have been a fan of Nature Center Magazine since I first discovered it a few years ago. They are always posting interesting info about nature that is a bit off the beaten path.

Here are some pics of birds that visited my yard/garden from the past few years....


Male Summer Tanager
Brown-headed Nuthatch
Female Eastern Bluebird
Male Ruby Hummingbird
Hermit Thrush
Female Northern Cardinal

If you wish to learn more about me....then check out the interview @Nature Center Magazine...and while you are there...follow them. OK? 

I'm not sure of the exact time Emma will post it so I hope y'all will check back.

Wishing Peace,Health,Wealth,and LOVE to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails