Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Cliff Swallows and Red-bellied Woodpecker ~ World Bird Wednesday

Please Note: Some people seemed to have trouble opening and posting a comment with the Dynamic Template so I have changed back to one of the regular templates. Sorry for the confusion and hope this one will be a more user friendly.


April 26, I stopped by the bridge on the Etowah River near my home to watch the Cliff Swallows. They are a were busy feeding their wee ones in the gourd-shaped mud cone attached to the underside of the bridge. They are fun birds to watch!


This video isn't the greatest (I'm still learning) but it does show how quick and active they are. I sure could have used more zoom zoom on my camera! 
DUH!
Well so much for getting the video posted. It appears that blogger is not going to be kind to me. So here is the link: Cliff Swallows ~ Etowah River Bridge, Euharlee,Georgia ....Dang, maybe I will have to break-down and get a YouTube account.


Well...I do still need to share a photo. After a 2 year hiatus...I am seeing Red-bellied Woodpeckers at my feeders again. Woo Hoo!!!




Please take the time to visit World Bird Wednesday for Springman's wonderful opening post and to find a great list of birding blogs from around the World!


If you would like to learn more about me...then visit Nature Center Magazine to read Emma's interview. It will be published on Thursday May 24th. I was honestly honest....honest. 


Wishing Peace,Health,Wealth,and Love to ALL!





ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails