Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Watching the Brown-headed Nuthatch Hatchlings Grow

Every couple of days I check the nestbox and take a quick pic or two. Mama Nuthatch doesn't fuss at me like she did at first. Reckon she trusts me.


April 14, 2012
They don't look so naked!
Mama Nuthatch peeking out and wondering who is on top of my nestbox! The American Robin was just looking for a handy place to perch.
April 18, 2012
They are almost ready to fledge!
I took this picture today April 22,2012.

I expect them to fledge this week. So....my next photos of them will probably be at my feeders. 

Need some Opinions from my readers!  OK....
I took the bait and am trying this Dynamic Blogger Template. Gee....I like the new fresh look but miss some of the features of the regular templates. I would like it better is the Blog List Widget for Dynamic would work. I sent Blogger a question about that problem. Hope to get that fixed soon.  So how do y'all like this look?

Wishing Peace,Health,Wealth,and Love to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails