Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Overcoming Type 2 Diabetes

I was headed down that road. Yep...Diabetes 2 runs in my family along with heart disease. What do you do when this evil rears it evil head in your body. 


You change your diet....that is what you do! 


In my effort to "Keep things Simple" I will share Links that have helped me gain control of my weight and improve other heath factors:


Atkins Diet

Controlled Carb and Gluten Free Diet

Eating a High Fat/Moderate Protein/Low Carb Diet will reverse your Diabetes 2! 


Eating a High Fat (healthy fat)/Moderate Protein/Low Carb Diet will also increase you energy and cause you to feel WONDERFUL!


My Granddaughter helped me make Low Carb Deviled Eggs Christmas Eve. I have lost 5 more lbs since this picture was taken.  


Eating low carb does not have to be bland. I enjoy many good veggies that replace potatoes and corn...with white turnips and cauliflower. 


It puzzles me as to why Folks with Diabetes 2 will opt for taking the meds instead of adjusting their diet....oh well. 


I will adjust my diet...lose slowly while feeling wonderful!!!


Wishing Peace, Love, Health, Wealth, and Love to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails