Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finally....Winter Arrives in Georgia

I don't like bitter cold temps but our warm winter weather has been crazy. It is odd to have flies in January. Well last night dipped down into the teens. One cat slept under the covers and one on top. So it was a Two Cat Night. We all were warm in my small abode. Now I just hope my flowers that were up early survived. 


For a couple of days the number of birds increased at my feeders so I knew we were getting a blast of cold from the North. I trust my birds more than Weather persons to predict the weather. Birds are never wrong. 


Just a few recent feathered visitors....


American Goldfinches

Carolina Chickadee

American Robin

Wish Peace,Love,Health, and Wealth to All!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails