Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Incredible Shrinking Belly!

After a few weeks on the Atkins way of eating and my belly has shrunk enough for me to fit into a skirt I couldn't zip-up a mere 8 weeks ago. My energy level is up and I am not going hungry between meals. Just a few more pounds and I will go into the maintenance phase! 


Now for the Birds: Activity has been slow at my feeders due to the warm temps. 


Thanksgiving Day while driving down my sister's driveway I had to slam on the brakes and turn backwards to get this photo of a male Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.  It was well worth getting a kink in my neck!




We have a cold front moving in so will be on the look-out for the winter only birds. 


Peace,Health,Wealth, and Love to All!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails