Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eastern Bluebirds and Birding the Net ~ World Bird Wednesday

It is always a great day if I see an Eastern Bluebird. So it was a major great when a family recently visited one of my bird baths. 






Now is a great time to add Bluebird Houses as they are checking them out for the next nesting season. In the South that can be as early as February! 


Maybe you have noticed the cute bird house swinging gently on the right of my blog. Maybe you have seen a few Scarlet Tanagers and Prothonotary Warblers flying into the margins. Well....I am taking part in The National Audubon Society's new and fun contest "Birding the Net". The prizes really are wonderful! Click here to learn more. Let me know if you are playing. :-)


World Bird Wednesday is a great place to see Birds from all parts of the World. Check it out!


Happy Birding on land and on the Net!


Wishing Peace,Health,Wealth, and Love to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails