Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brown Thrasher Visits Seed Feeder ~ World Bird Wednesday XXXIIX

I haven't much time for bird watching this past week... but did happen to catch this Brown Thrasher in my covered platform seed feeder. He/she was thrashing around the sunflower seeds thus sending them flying everywhere! This bird wasn't about to share any feeder space either and ran off the Northern Cardinals, smaller birds and even a Blue Jay (he thought owned this feeder)!

Brown Thrashers at the suet feeders is not a new sight for me but this is the first time I have seen one at a seed feeder. Observing a new behavior is just one reason I love bird watching. Our feathered friends are never boring! 




Visit Springman's World Bird Wednesday to see more Feathered Friends!

Wishing Peace,Health,Wealth,and Peace to ALL!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails