Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yard Birds ~World Bird Wednesday

 Just a few recent visitors that allowed me photograph them..... 



Male Blue Grosbeak at the edge of the woods


This Juvenile Eastern Towhee is now forging for himself


I keep trying to get flight photos of the Ruby-throated Hummingbirds. It looks like I caught a phantom Hummer. This may not have been what I was shooting for but I thought it was kind of neat. Please don't ask me how this happened....cause I don't know.

Last but not least....well maybe the least in size is Tiny the rut of the Eastern Bluebird hatchlings.


As of this morning Tiny and his siblings were doing well.  Thanks to all the well wishers!

Visit Springman's super meme World Bird Wednesday to see birds from around the world!

Wishing Peace,Health,Wealth, and Love to All!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails