Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

It is Hot and I am Mad!

No lie it has been Hotter than Hades for days and there is not end in sight. It feels more like August than the first week of June! 


Tempers seem to flare as the temps rise and I am not immune to it. I have tried to get along and live in peace with these critters but no they keep pushing my buttons. 


I caught one doing this: 




Looks innocent huh? Well let's get a closer look.




The rascal chewed though the plastic coated wire hanger on the Hummingbird feeder. It was on the ground in a couple of minutes. I couldn't believe my eyes. Why in the world would they do this?




They are seeking revenge because I have added 2 new Squirrel-proof feeders. Don't you see the meanness in his little beady eyes?  They jumped on another Squirrel-proof feeder and broke it just last week. I had to toss it.


What is a bird lady to do? I went to Wal-Mart and purchased me a Daisy Pellet Gun. Yes...sweet little wildlife loving me has become a Squirrel Hunter! Watch-out Tree Rats Granny is packing Heat! 


Whew....Thanks for letting me blow off some steam. 


Peace,Health,Wealth,and Love to All.   

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails