Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pinch me....Is This Really only February???

The temps have been in the high 60's and low 70's for over a week here in Northwest Georgia. Yesterday I took the time to sit outside with my camera. Love is in the air for our feathered friends. 


I was delighted with the sight and sounds of these two Tufted Titmice singing (maybe) to each other like I have never heard before!







Later after getting a very cool visit from another pair of birds (which I am saving for World Bird Wednesday)....I noticed this little critter.....




I had to do a double-take. Yes....it is a Butterfly in February! Will someone Pinch me!


I "think" this is maybe a Meadow Fritillary. 


Wishing Peace, Health,Wealth, and Love....Plus...an Early Spring!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails