Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

World Bird Wednesday

I am honored to have been invited to participate in World Bird Wednesday. Check this site out for an international collection of birding blogs with outstanding photo!


Here is my first contribution to this meme: This fine looking Hawk flew into my yard last week. I "think" he is the juvenile Red-Shouldered that visited a few weeks ago. He/she is one magnificent bird to watch fly in and fly out. So far I haven't witnessed any songbird captures. 




He/She just looked around as the songbirds visited the feeders. This blew me away!




This was the view from inside my camper which is also my "birding blind". I was holding my breath as I watched and shot!


Wishing All....Peace, Health, Wealth and.....LOVE!!!



ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails