Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The "Lack of Time" Syndrome

I am truly suffering from a "lack of time"syndrome.  Besides working full time, holiday shopping (which I haven't finished), and  visiting my elderly Mother in the hospital (who is slowly improving)....I am behind on visiting my blogging friends and the birding forums. Please forgive me and know that when my life settles down a little bit I will be back to normal....whatever that means.:) 


I would like to share this one photo of  a flock of Mourning Doves looking for a cold drink at my almost frozen water-garden during the recent blast of record-breaking cold weather. I run the waterfall pump year-round that is the only reason it didn't totally freeze. Left clicking on the image will enlarge it to get a better look. 




Wishing y'all.....Peace, Health, Wealth and LOVE this Holiday Season! 

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails