Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Life, Carolina Wrens, & Atlanta Thrashers

First I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was super and I have really enjoyed a break from the computer. By the way....I am still not smoking tomorrow (11/27/10) will mark week seven! 


OK....now about the birds. With the temps staying in the 70s not many birds have been visiting the feeders. They have been forging in the wild. Oh....the Red-Shouldered Hawk made another visit but the picture I took turned out blurry. The temps are dropping tonight so hopefully a few winter birds will pay me a visit. 


I did get this picture of one of the Carolina Wrens that sings me awake every morning. I have noticed that Fall and Winter you will see them at seed feeders. They  visit suet feeders year-round. 


Wednesday I drove to Atlanta to visit my daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter. After cooking them dinner they treated me to an Atlanta Thrasher's game. This was my first hockey game! 


I love the fact that all the Pro ball teams in Atlanta have bird names!






My son-in-law and granddaughter in her new Thrasher cap. Yep...I had to buy it for her.



My granddaughter is a huge fan. This was her reaction to a goal. 




We had to leave before it was over. The score was Thrashers: 5 - Red-Wings: 1. I hope they won!  This was alot of fun! 


Wishing All....Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails