Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Bones In the Woods!

Last week I decided to take a short walk in the woods surrounding my yard/garden. I followed the deer trails and hoped to see some signs of other wildlife. What I did find were the remains of an animal that looked like it just laid down and died.  




At first I thought this was a deer.  But the teeth were more like a dog's. Click on the picture to get a better look. I hate to think someone's poor dog came and died in my woods.  None of the neighbors have said anything about a missing dog. I couldn't tell how it died either. Was it shot? Was it attacked by a wild animal? Was it sick and old?  Guess I will never know. Ya never know what you will find in the woods!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Wishing, Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love to ALL!  (This marks day 20 of being smoke-free!)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails