Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

This Post Is Dedicated To Ratty

The first Blogs I followed were Nature Center Magazine and The Everyday Adventurer both are maintained by Ratty.  Sadly, Ratty was in an car accident last Friday and is recovering but will out of commission for a while. Visit his sites to learn the details.


If you haven't been to his wonderful, informative and entertaining blogs than please do so and leave him well wishes. Check out his past posts. His videos are super! I know I will miss his often funny adventurers with cool pictures and pray he has a swift recovery. Dang....I never thought I would miss a Rat.:) 


He loves all wildlife and nature but had a very special knack with squirrels. So...I thought I would post pictures of the Grey Squirrels that visit my yard/garden. 







GET WELL SOON, RATTY!


Wishing All....Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails