Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Simple Message on 9/11

This is my simple message to the world on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on America nine years ago.  I am using a few of my photos to help express my thoughts and prayers....


We may be different yet still have much in common. May we learn to live side by side on this beautiful planet in Peace.


     An American Goldfinch and Indigo Bunting eating peacefully together.



May we All enjoy good Health on all levels of being.


     The Etowah River is one place in Nature that helps heal the body, mind, and soul. 




May we all feel Wealthy and have more than enough to share with others.


     My granddaughter, Francesca, proudly sharing one of her decorated cookies with Grandma.



May we all feel an abundance of Love in our lives. Loving yourself first opens your heart to receiving and giving Love.


     Roses are a universal symbol for Love. Let me give you one from my garden.




My thoughts and prayers to all the families who lost a loved one on this fateful day and in the wars that followed.


Wishing Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love to All!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails