Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend In Georgia!

I have quite a few birds visiting my feeders but the Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds are putting on quite a show. As I sat in my simple sitting area they would fly under the tarp near me on their way to what flowers I have left blooming and to the sugar-water feeder. They are growing in numbers and fighting.  No...I didn't get any super shots of them fighting. Boo Hoo!


I really like silhouette shots especially of birds.


  
I am changing the subject. I stopped by the Etowah River on my way home yesterday and found not birds but a family. The kids were having bunches of fun swinging out on a rope and dropping into the river. I use to enjoy this way back when. Ah...simple pleasures are still alive.




How about a surprise?  This is a picture of me at work last Friday. I don't like being in front of the camera. But... posed for our Facebook page. I work for a Tex-Mex restaurant. So...would you like Mild, Hot, Extra Hot....or El Scorcho on that Taco? 




Keeping life simple rocks!


Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love to All!



ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails