Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Funnies for Sunday

I'm posting this early since I could forget to post it tomorrow morning. hehehe 


This one is a bit different from the ones in the past. Just look below the pictures for the caption. Subject: Shallow boxing Ruby Throated Humming birds.




"Get the heck out of my way!"




"Dang now I have to contend with 2 competitors!"




"Now I'm being followed by a Bug!"




"Ahhhh....I have the feeder all to myself!"




"....only for a second...dog gone it!"


These Hummers are really entertaining to watch!  They were all females. The males have already left for their wintering grounds. 


Please check out Judy Adamson's Art and Design for some very fine British humor and Grampy's World for....hey you never know what funnies he will post but believe me they will be hilarious! 


Wishing y'all....Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love!





ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails