Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Early Fall Nature Sightings

A few photos of my feathered friends who recently graced my line of vision plus one unfeathered friend. 


This Grey Catbird will be moving southward very soon. 




A Blue Jay getting ready to hop in for a bath.




 A very wet Eastern Towhee and a patient female Northern Cardinal.




A  lone but plump female Ruby-Throated Hummingbird resting on a branch near the feeder. Giving me the evil eye.  She has probably already moved on. So far this morning I haven't seen any Hummers visit the feeder.




Now for my unfeathered friend....This frog in my water-garden waited for me to run and get my camera for a photo shoot. I'm not sure but I think he or she could be a Southern Leopard Frog. If anyone knows for sure please let me know. I love the fact that frogs like my water-garden!




Such is life at my simple but often active place in the foothills of Georgia. 


To All.....Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails