Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Bathing Carolina Chickadee

Sunday afternoon while sitting outside this Carolina Chickadee decided to take a bath in my other bird bath. I have often watched these birds take a drink but this is the first time I have actually watched as one took a bath and got photos. Don't know who enjoyed the bath more the little Chickadee or the bird watcher!




For a little bird he/she sure did make a big splash.




What a cutie!




Please join me in praying for Ruth, Jake, and their family. who is a dear blogging friend. Jake is in the hospital. Here is the link to their blog: Jake and Ruth's Photo Blog. Check the older posts for more information and to see their wonderful photographs. 


Finally, I was really taken with this inspirational pottery piece I found at the Roselawn Festival. It was created my Tamra Willette. You can reach her at peacefulpottery@yahoo.com. Very touching don't you agree?




Wishing Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love to All!


P.S. I have fallen behind on visiting my favorite blogs due to work. I will play catch-up tomorrow.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails