Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My 100th Post!

I knew this post was nearing and have been racking my brain for an idea on how to make it really special.  Throwing a party didn't resonate with me. So, I will keep this simple and just thank all my blogging friends, personal friends and family for the support and comments. Please accept my appreciation and a few southern blooms!
These flowers are from my garden and were taken today during mowing breaks. It only got up to 89 today.:)


This is a yellow Canna. They like alot of water so I am surprised by this one's pretty bloom. I am still suffering from lack of sufficient rain. This bloom is a treat.




Miniature Red Rose bloom with a bug. I am experimenting with the macro setting.




Zinnia...I love this easy to grow flower and so do butterflies, bees, and birds.



I planted the seeds of this annual Cardinal Vine a few years ago. They have self-seeded ever since and are a huge hit with the Hummingbirds.




Hope y'all enjoyed the flowers. Remember to keep life simple! Now who enjoys a complicated and stressful  life? Not me!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails