Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Joy of Watching Bunny Rabbits!

Yes...my major focus is on birds....but I really enjoy all forms of wildlife and am thrilled to have these common but entertaining rabbits decide that my bush pile would be a good home. I have been seeing them briefly for a couple of weeks but never was able to get any pictures until this morning before leaving for work. I adore how they frolicked in my yard/garden and don't mind the chewed leaves on some of my flowers. In the past I have had these cute critters but suddenly they would disappear. I hope this pair will survive and continue to grace me with their visits for a long time. After struggling  with eNature's site for way to long (it is way complicated), I finally was reassured that this was indeed an Eastern Cottontail. Whew!!!   


So....here are the pictures of one of my bunnies. I adore this pose.




He/She had an itch in this shot.




This is the first picture I took. 




Wishing All Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love!








   

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails