Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Surprises At My Hummingbird Feeder!

Everyone expects Hummingbirds at these feeders and I do have my fair share of Hummer visits. I'm just not that great at getting a great picture of one for many reasons. This is one I took today. Just to prove that I do have these flying jewels around. Since I live in the east it is safe to say that this is a female Ruby-throated Hummingbird. Can you see her?




Red Spotted Purples are also visiting the feeder. This is odd and new this year.




What was really strange was this Carolina Chickadee's visit today. 


W


You never know about Nature. There is always something new to see and learn. Nature never bores me. Spread the word....enjoy our marvelous planet!


We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts. ~ William Hazlitt


May All have Peace, Health, Wealth, and Love in their Lives!!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails