Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Very Rainy, Stormy Day In Georgia

I woke-up this morning to a Thunder Storm.  There have been a total of four storms past though today.  We needed the rain but if it stopped I would be pleased...but more are headed our way.  


My prayers go out those in Mississippi who were hit with a Tornado.  I just saw this on the news. 


So here I am shut inside when I really wanted to work outside.  I am having family over for lunch tomorrow and wanted to mow a little and do some transplanting.  Oh Well....I decided to play with my camera and tried to get some pictures using the TV and Manual settings.  I had to delete many pictures.

This isn't great but the best one of a Brown-Headed Nuthatch.




This male Northern Cardinal refused to move into clear view.




My beautiful Iris's sure have taken a beaten....




....as has my young Snowball bush.  It was standing tall and proud yesterday.




I want you to know that I am not complaining. At least there hasn't been any Hail or Tornadoes...so far.   For the last 2+ years we have suffered a really bad Drought.   Mother Nature seems to be angry and I can't say that I blame her.  I will spare you my "Soap Box" talk....for now. 


Well...I must close.  Another Thunder Storm is approaching.  Wishing Peace and Safety to All!





ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails