Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Re-Doing My Water Garden


My Son and I spent most of the day re-doing my water garden.  He said he had never done one before but I think he was lying!  See for yourself.  The pictures take you from the start to finish.


Tearing it apart and the draining......




A shy frog found under the rocks.  I am not sure what kind it but he played dead. We moved him to a nearby shady area.  Sure hope he returns. I love frogs.


The new liner is placed....




Replacing the rocks.....


While I cooked our lunch Ryan created the small waterfall. Am I a proud Mom or what!!!
This is a close-up of the cool waterfall.  Moving water attracts birds and is so soothing to human ears.  I love it!




I showed Ryan my new Electric Lawn Mower and he had to take it for a spin.  Heck....no problem ...he cut half of my yard. and was impressed with the power it has.:-D)




He also tightened my tarp.  We had fun working together.  I am very blessed to have him as my son!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails