Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lunch With Friends and Mama Chickadee

Yesterday, my dear friend Janis invited me over for lunch.  Three other wonderful ladies were there one of which is also a long-time friend.  The food was great as was the conversation(s). 

Janis' place is so cool.  Her hard work has really paid-off.  Everywhere you turn there are flowers.  The large water-garden is my favorite feature.  It makes my tiny water-garden look like a mud hole.  Thanks Janis for allowing me to share this picture with my readers.


Oh....On my way home I stopped at Tracker Supply and brought a new tarp for my outside sitting area.  It was difficult but I managed to get it on the frame and secured the 4 ends.  But, I need help making it tight.  So....this is a message to my son:  Please come and help your Mama replace the water-garden liner and secure this dang tarp.  You know that you are my favorite son.  Never mind that you are my "only" son.  It sounds good anyway.:)

This morning I checked the nestboxes.  The Eastern Bluebirds are still MIA.  (sigh)  I approached the one with the Carolina Chickadee nest and lightly tapped on the side and asked if Mama was in there.  She didn't fly out so I thought she was feeding somewhere.  I opened the nestbox and this was what I found.



She just sat and looked at me.  I took a couple of pictures and thanked her for sweetly posing for me.  This has made my day!

Wishing All a great Stress-Free Day and Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails