Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Eggs & Spring Blooms!

The pollen counts here in Georgia have almost broken records.  We did have a nice rain which helped but the news said that it didn't help that much. Ah Choo! 

After the rain moved out I went outside and checked my nestboxes.  The Chickadees have 4 eggs!  It was difficult to get a picture of all 4 eggs.  This is my best shot.  Trust me I can count. The cat hair is hiding the other 3 eggs.





I just had to take some pictures of the flowering going on in my humble yard.  The native Columbine are blooming just in time for my first Ruby-Throated Hummingbird of the season.  The Callaway Crabapple, birds love the small sweet apples, and the Japanese Fringe Shrub is also in full bloom.  I am hoping that the Yucca will bloom this year.



My Blueberry Bushes are starting to bloom also.  I hope the birds leave some berries for me!




Wishing All a Stress-Free Life!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails