Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Grandma, You Live In A Bus....and I Really Like It."

My granddaughter is a very precocious five year old.  Like most children, she loves hanging out inside my camper.  I guess it is the smallness of it...just the right size for little ones.  It will be a wonderful day to sit outside but she keeps going inside to snoop around and look for my two cats who always hide from her.

The last time she was here she stated "Grandma you live in a bus." but quickly added "But I really like it."  I told her no this is a camper but she insisted it is a bus.  I asked her if she had ever been on a bus and she replied  "NO! I am only 5 years old but my friend is 6 and has been on a bus."  I again tried to explain the differences to her.  No go....she still insists I live in a bus every time I see her.:)

Maybe she is psychic....since I lived in a bus before my daughter met her father.  I hope one day when she is older she will read this and smile. I am smiling as I write this.

Everyone who visits wants to see the inside of my camper.  So let me invite you in for a look.  This picture is of the living room area as viewed from my kitchen.



Hmmm.....It looks like a stain on my rug.  Trust me, it is only the lighting. Honest.:)

Wishing Everyone A Stress-Free Life!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails